Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wakeboarding..... My first backflip....






So this past week My friends Chris and his girl Erin Invited me out to Choktaw lake "25 mins" west Columbus to use a good friend Thomas's wake boat.

Ive been on it before but this time we had some beers and all hell broke loose. The people on the boat are head over heels for wake boarding we all love it so you can only imagine what a good time it was.

So onto the good stuff, I wanted to try some back flips however I have been wake boarding for less than 6 months combined since last year. I don't have my own boat so when I do get to go its on a difrent boat each time witch isnt bad but damn its hard as hell to get better when you dont have your own ride. I have my own board and rope so I guess that's a start.

Well here are some pictures of my destructionof myself.......



So After about 7 hrs of riding and not stopping till the sun was down I landed 1 back flip out of a shit ton of tries. When I landed I fell backwards and I didnt ride away so Technically I did not do one completely but however I did get one all the way around.

Here are some of my friends that I went with,































So next update will be about Slowmotions dyno day, heres a sneak peak...



No comments:

Post a Comment