Sunday, August 30, 2009

2nd to Last Slowmotion Dyno Day..... Get Wet.

Ok so this is how the Slowmotion Dyno day went down. My roommate Nate Dawg and I set out with Marty and sagar to one of the nations most bad ass Honda shops in the country. SlowMotion......



I didn't put any of these pics in chronological order because for one I'm tired as fuck and I dont care.

Ill let the pics speak for themselves. But here is the short story.



I drive in and steve delivers me hot girls to pose on my car then they pose on everything else for me =)

AJ "Razzle Dazzle" says its too hot and we go get a pool and fill it with water and Ice.


We make a small diving board off rocks and enjoy.



People look on as we are living life easy in our VIP pool.



Cars get dynoed and food is bought.



Big ups for AJ always bringing out the kid in me and SlowMo for the dyno day.






qw;knqpwilnqw




















The Next update will be a full story and pics in order of how we escaped C Bus for a day and destroyed a 2010 Camaro , Boat ride, Put In Bay, drinks , drinks and more drinks, cougars, girls, and friends..... My life rules How about yours?/.......

No comments:

Post a Comment