Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Late night in the Arena district armed with my D-40


So I went downtown last week to take some of my friends rides. This Gem belongs to my boy Marty. In my phone the kids name is martypants, and to get a nickname in my phone your style has got to be original.

Marty originally got his car as a relief from his original race car that had bad luck all over it. So he got this one thinking that it would be his nice daily and he would leave it stock......... =)

Fast forward 2 years and this is what you got "Mr Dumphrey" This is one of the lowest civics in Columbus yet this side of the Mississippi that is not on air bags and that can be driven everyday. He has ripped out the rear seats slapped a sub in the rear where the spare was and his snowboard and a change of clothes are always in the back of his car. The hood was acid washed by himself in his back yard at his apartment. the car has some pick up and go courtesy of a Jackson Racing supercharger and a Custom tune done by Corey Parish from SlowMotion MotorSports.

This is prolly my favorite out of all my friends cars. It reminds me of the Rat Styzle crew in the VW/Audi world wich he always mentions due to the pure originality these guys have for there automobiles such as my boy Martys car.

This goes to show a car doesn't have to be clean, candy paint drippin and a ton of money put into it for a girl to drop her panties to but like his car, it just has to be down and dirty.......
These Pictures were taken of Ryan Martins car there is nothing more I can say but this car is Looooow and Clean. Literally.




Below is my favorite picture of the night.



Is it me or does his look like the cars from the old BP commercials where the cars would talk and drink gas?

No comments:

Post a Comment